Position Motivator Statement
At work, I like doing things to gain a higher position, more than anything else. Higher position facilitates greater contribution, more control, fulfilment of ambition, and increased influence.
Distribute 100 points across eleven work motivators to indicate the degree of motivation inherent in each statement for you, personally. You can also use this assessment to evaluate the work motivators of others whom you know well.
- You can also use this assessment to evaluate the work motivators of others whom you know well.
- The greater your agreement with the statement, the higher you should score this motivator.
- You can skip forward and back to review the other statements.
- The total points for all eleven work motivators must add up to 100. Note the running total below your score.
- You will be able to backtrack and adjust scores until you are satisfied that your points distribution is proportional to your work motivators.